Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Raina & Mike’s Wedding Scrapbook

I have been working on this scrapbook(s) for a while now.  I think it will end up being 6 or 7 books.  I have not had the pictures for 9 months – but Raina and Mike are proud parents of a beautiful baby boy, named Grady.  Born yesterday, Congratulation Raina and Mike and new grandparents Rick and Linda!  They were our neighbors and Raina and Marklyn (my youngest daughter) grew up together and are still best friends.

Below are a few print creations I made for her scrapbook.  Hope you enjoy!

Raina & Mike 252 - paint daubs 3

Raina & Mike 252 brush

Raina & Mike 252 dots

Raina & Mike 252 paint daubs2

Raina & Mike 252 -photo copy

 

Thanks for taking time to visit with me, The Fairy Grandma!

aka

Debbie Gauthier

No comments: