Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creative Sketches 42- Color

 

Basic Black, Basic Gray and Poppy Red were the colors for this challenge, and no sketch.

 

 

CS 42C Debbie_Gauthier

I stamped basic black onto basic gray paper, then I stamped it on black and cut out the flowers and leaves.  they are attached with pop dots.  The black on gray looks like vellum, but it is not.

I am not sure I like the end look, but I like a couple of things I did on the card.  The border is really 4 different strips, 2 black, 1 red  and a thin black.I like the way it turned out. 

The other thing I did different was making the oval punch larger than the punch itself. (because the stamp saying I wanted was longer than my oval punch)  I punched two ovals in red and fit them together to the size I wanted then made one cut through the center.  After putting the two halves together I taped them in the back.  I also cut two in black and attached one a little lower and on a little higher to highlight.

Live, Love, Laugh,

Debbie

No comments: