Thursday, March 10, 2011

Creative Sketches CS23C

Thursday Creative Sketches 
CS23C-0310.jpg


These are the colors of the week!
Basic Gray is the card,
Bashful Blue is the nest layer with the lace cuts.
The flower is stamped with Black Stazon ink on whisper white
cardstock.  Then I punched out the pedals with my Stampin’ UP
Blossom Punch.  I inked the pedals with re-ink dye of Bashful blue
and Baja Breeze.  I had to wait for them to dry before I could
assemble the flower.
The leaves are also punched from the blossom punch, but I stamped
them with The Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set and the sentiment from
Elements of Style,  Part of Shelli’s Signature Collection.
Thanks for stopping by,
As my Grandfather in-law always said,
“Don’t Go By, Come Buy”.
Check out my online store 24/7, just click the button.

No comments: