Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starbucks gift card Mega Holder!!

I made this for my daughters birthday last year.  She is the Queen of Starbucks and loves her coffee.  It is made with a lot of recycled paper bags from Starbucks.  A bag is also made into an envelope with handles, I thought it was a clever idea!!

 

cards025

Front of bag/envelope

 

cards026

Back of bag/envelope…See the Fairy for the Fairy Grandma!!

cards027

Card and bag/envelope.

cards028

front of card/book.

cards029

Inside front cover and 1st page – also note the circular tabs.

cards030

Did you notice the Starbucks logo on the window?  I cut them from a gift card.

cards031

The Queen of Starbucks!!

cards032

The left side is a pocket for the gift card.

cards033

Inside of back cover.

cards034

Back cover.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as she did.

You could do this for any store or gift card.

Starbucks was more than happy to give me stickers and paper bags to create this.  They took pictures of it and said they would put it on there web site; however, I never saw it!!

Enjoy your Starbucks!!!

No comments: